Brand: Navitas Organics
- Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is made from unroasted and cold-pressed organic, Fairtrade cacao beans—the best quality cacao to help your body thrive!
- Nutrient-rich alternative to regular cocoa powder: Provides 25% DV magnesium, 10% DV iron, 18% DV fiber and 700mg antioxidants (flavanols) per serving.
- Deliciously rich, deep chocolate taste.
- Simply swap 1:1 for regular, unsweetened cocoa powder. Boost smoothies, shakes, oatmeal, hot chocolate, brownies and more!
- USDA Organic, Fairtrade, Non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, gluten-free.
Publisher: Navitas Naturals
Release Date: 02-03-2017
Details: Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is made from naturally fermented and cold-pressed organic, Fair Trade cacao beans—rich in nutrients and flavor! Treasured as the "Food of the Gods" during the Mayan Empire, Cacao is one of nature's most powerful and nutritionally complex superfoods—providing an abundance of antioxidants (flavanols), minerals, vitamins, and fiber. Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is made from a rare, non-hybridized species of cacao (the "Criollo" variety), which we source from small family farms in its native Peru. A healthy alternative to conventional, over-processed "cocoa" powder, Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is easily substituted 1:1 in baking recipes, hot chocolate, desserts and smoothies. Contains no fillers or added ingredients. USDA Organic, non-GMO, Kosher, vegan and gluten-free.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 6.5 x 2.1 inches