Brand: Navitas Organics
- Cacao: The Ancient Maya Feel-Good Food! Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is made from low-temperature dried and cold-pressed organic, Fair Trade certified cacao beans.
- A nutritious alternative to conventional "cocoa": Navitas Organics Cacao Powder provides 25% DV magnesium, 10% DV iron and 18% DV fiber per serving.
- Excellent source of antioxidants, including flavanols.
- Substitute 1:1 for unsweetened cocoa powder. Perfect for smoothies, shakes, oatmeal, raw treats and your favorite baked goods.
- USDA Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, gluten-free.
Publisher: Navitas Naturals
Release Date: 24-04-2014
Details: Raw cacao has been enjoyed for its healthy and invigorating properties in South American cultures for thousands of years. Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder is made from the finest organic cacao beans that are hand-selected in Peru and milled at low temperatures to protect the nutrients and flavor. Raw cacao powder is a delicious 100% dark chocolate source of antioxidants, magnesium, iron and fiber. This healthy, single ingredient product provides all of the rich chocolate taste without the extra sugar and industrial processing that can compromise chocolate’s nutritional value and true taste. Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder instantly transforms smoothies, desserts, pies, yogurt, ice cream, and more into healthy chocolate indulgence.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.7 x 3.0 inches