Brand: Black Raven Bushcraft
- Designed from scratch to be a must-have addition to your Bushcraft Backpack and Camping Gear bin.
- Black Raven Co. Auger features a 1" cutting diameter and self-tapping pilot screw for super easy hand powered wood auger bit use in the field.
- Packs super slim by design. The scotch eye allows use for any limb to serve as handle to save space in your bushcraft backpack or camping gear.
- Black Raven Co. is a small family owned and operated business out of Seattle, WA and Dallas, TX. We stand by every product we make.
- Every auger features a 100% lifetime warranty. Head deep into the field with peace of mind knowing that Black Raven Co. has your back. We'll replace your auger or give you a full refund, forever!
Publisher: Black Raven Bushcraft
Details: We at Black Raven Company are an outdoor family. While out bushcrafting we started doing primitive furniture projects and found it very difficult to find high quality scotch eye wood augers. We made a few for ourselves and some friends and it just kept growing. We've now sold over 1,000 augers to awesome people all over the world. The Black Raven Co. Bushcraft Auger was custom made for bushcraft and the woodsman. It is made from tool steel and features a lifetime warranty. The 1" scotch eye auger is perfect for quickly making holes in dry or wet wood for making chairs, stools, and any number of fantastic outdoor projects. The scotch eye serves as a peg gauge. Whatever peg you make to go into the hole should fit into the eye. Whether you are a bushcrafter, a furniture maker, or just want solid and reliable tools for your survival kit this is the wood auger that won't let you down. We have over 100 5 star reviews across our various sales platforms and we know this auger will be a great addition to your kit too.
Package Dimensions: 11.2 x 9.0 x 1.6 inches